General terms and conditions for the rallyestonia.com e-shop
By using the rallyestonia.com e-shop and by purchasing rally pass(es), the customer confirms their acceptance of the conditions of use of the e-shop and other information made available to the customer.
By using the e-shop, the user confirms that all data and confirmations provided by them are correct; they are a natural person with full legal capacity (at least 18 years old) or has all the rights and powers to order services on behalf of the user. The accuracy of the above confirmations is presumed and Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ is not obliged to check them.
- The sale of WRC Rally Estonia 2023 rally passes is available in the Rally Estonia e-shop and mediated in the Piletilevi AS e-shop piletilevi.ee.
- WRC Rally Estonia 2023 rally passes are digital (except VIP passes) and there are no wristbands for RALLY PASS tickets. The consumer can choose a suitable ticket in the rallyestonia.com e-shop, Piletilevi e-shop and all the Piletilevi points of sale across Estonia.
- All rally passes are personal and cannot be given to third party during the event. When the organizer detects a violation during the event, the rally pass in question will be anulled and it cannot be used to enter any spectator areas.
- RALLY PASS is digital and allows access to all spectator areas on all days of the event (except VIP areas).
- RALLY PASS day passes are digital and enable access to the spectator areas taking place on a specific day of the event (either Thu 20/07, Fri 21/07, Sat 22/07 or Sun 23/07).
- VIP PASS is a physical wristband and provides access to all WRC Rally Estonia VIP areas on all days of the event (including access to regular spectator areas).
- VIP PASS day passes are physical wristbands and enable access to a all VIP areas and spectator areas on a specific day of the event, depending on the pass.
- The organizer begins to deliver VIP passes to the buyers from the 1st of May, 2023.
- Please note, that it is not possible to access the spectator areas without a rally or a VIP pass, except one accompanying person per one pass holder in a wheelchair.
- Free access to the event is granted for one accompanying person per one wheelchair spectator, who is holding valid pass.
- Be prepared that depending on the indicators of coronavirus rates and risks, the Health Board may establish additional conditions, as a result of which the Organizer may make changes in the event or access to the event (rally passes).
- By purchasing a rally pass, you agree to share your personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, personal identification number if necessary) with the Health Board. Other information related to the processing of personal data can be found on the official website of Rally Estonia.
- Access to spectator areas and parking areas is only allowed from designated areas determined by the organizer.
- It is not possible to watch the rally without a rally pass. Failure to do so may endanger the event.
- Parking of any type of vehicles is allowed only in the places determined by the organizers. In order for the event to run smoothly and reduce traffic congestion, if possible, please consider carpool and combine one vehicle for a group of friends, in order to reduce the total number of vehicles.
- In order to ensure the safety of all Rally Estonia visitors, Rally Estonia has drawn up rules of conduct and safety, which are mandatory for all visitors to the Rally Estonia event. The rules of conduct and safety of Rally Estonia can be found here.
- The organizer has the right to make changes to the event in connection with the tickets, venues, program or other circumstances at the best discretion of the organizer, due to the orders of the State authority or other requirements or recommendations applicable to the organizer. If possible, the buyer will be notified of the changes in advance. The buyer has no right to demand a refund or reduction of the cost of the ticket, based on the changes caused by the above circumstances, if the organizer has allowed the buyer to consume the event.
- If the organizer is due to orders from the authority or other requirements set for the organizers or due to force majeure is oblicated to cancel the event, the rally pass costs will be refunded within 30 days of informing the public about the non-occurrence of the event. The refund of the ticket money takes place according to the order of ticket purchase, ie the earliest paid ticket money is returned first.
- Please be patient, in case there might occur unexpected discomfort in the e-shop due to high number of people active on the page simultaneously.
Prices of the goods provided on website
All sales prices of products displayed in e-shop of Rallyestonia.com have been provided with value-added tax (20%). There will be mediators service fees added to the ticket price, of which the buyer can receive information before placing a purchase.
14-day option for returning the goods
The customer (individual) has the right to return the products* purchased from the Rallyestonia.ee e-store, ie to withdraw from the contract concluded via the web environment within 14 days from the moment when the products have been delivered or handed over to the customer.
Upon returning the products, the customer shall bear the costs related to the return, except in cases where the delivered product did not correspond to what was ordered.
If the products ordered by the customer do not correspond to what was ordered or displayed in the e-shop, we will exchange the products for the correct product or allow the customer to exchange the ordered product for a new equivalent product. If the customer returns the products, we will transfer the money back to the customer's current account within 14 days
NB! The 14-day right of return does not apply to goods that are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene reasons. The goods returned by the customer to Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ must be unused.
*The product is defined as Rally Estonia 2023 fan products (incl. Men's T-shirt and polo shirt, women's T-shirt and polo shirt, children's T-shirt). This does not apply to rally tickets.
Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ (EAE MTÜ) is liable for the non-compliance of the goods sold to the purchaser with the contract terms or the defect which existed already at the moment of delivery of the item and which occurs within up to two years from the delivery of the goods to the purchaser. During the first six months from the delivery of the item to the purchaser it is presumed that the defect was existent already at the moment of delivery of the item. The rebuttal of the relevant presumption is the liability of EAE MTÜ.
At the occurrence of the defect the purchaser has the right to address the webshop within two months at the latest, by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org ;or call to phone number: +372 5670 0239. EAE MTÜ is not liable for the defects incurred after the delivery of the goods to the purchaser. If the goods purchased from the webshop have the defects which are the responsibility of the webshop, the latter repairs or replaces the defective goods. If the goods could not be repaired or replaced, the webshop returns all fees related to the sales contract to the purchaser. The webshop answers to the complaint submitted by the consumer in writing or in the format that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
The trader does not give general guarantee to the goods sold in e-shop. The guarantee terms of each goods to be sold have been separately provided in the description of the relevant goods. If a guarantee has been given to the goods, the guarantee terms should include:
the name and address of the guarantor;
person to be addressed for the use of rights arising from the guarantee;
the rights issued to the purchaser by guarantee;
procedure for use of rights arising from guarantee;
period of the guarantee;
the scope of validity of guarantee;
explanation about other rights arising from law for the purchaser, besides the rights proceeding from the guarantee.
Intellectual property rights:
The texts, sounds, images, animations and videos and their applications are protected with copyrights and other relevant rights. The content of this website should not be copied, distributed, changed or made available to the third persons. Some photos on our website are protected with the copyrights of the third persons. If not stipulated otherwise, all trademarks provided on our website are protected trademarks. Our website does not give the third persons the right to use intellectual property belonging to us or third persons.
It is not permitted to carry out marketing or sales promotion campaigns or other similar communication with goods sold in the Rally Estonia e-shop (incl. Rally passes) without the written permission from a representative of Rally Estonia (Estonian Autosport Events MTÜ).